Stinger Electronics Launches New Marine and Powersports Media Player with Switch Command
Give your boat or off-road vehicle a complete media overhaul with SPXM1
Clearwater, FL (March 5, 2021) – The highly anticipated SPXM1 has arrived, just in time for boating and powersports season. The rugged infotainment hub puts a wide range of enhanced entertainment features into the hands of boaters and adventure seekers alike, and allows for a customizable experience.
SPXM1 adds a 2.7-inch full color display with LED-backlit buttons for viewing in all lighting situations, including while wearing polarized sunglasses. It is engineered to withstand the harsh elements experienced off-road or off-shore, with its IPX6-rated optical bonded front panel.
For the audiophiles, SPXM1 is small but mighty with its built-in high-power 45 x 4 amplifier, ensuring your favorite tunes are heard in outdoor settings. Tweak the sound to your liking using the onboard EQ (with eight presets) and subwoofer-level control. SPXM1 can be expanded and controlled with the onboard front and selectable rear/subwoofer RCA outputs. Listen to your media your way, via the many available sources including Bluetooth®, global AM/FM weather-tuner, USB input for MP3/WMA/WAV files or a wired AUX RCA input.
Add the EchoMaster PCAM-150 camera using the onboard video input, to keep tabs on what’s going on around you. Keep an eye on that wakeboarder, boat or ATV behind you and add a layer of safety when docking or reversing.
BONUS! When paired with SwitchHUB, Stinger’s 4-channel 100 amp solid-state relay, SPXM1 becomes your all-in-one digital media control center. Power up to four accessories with SwitchHUB’s 4 independent outputs; one 40A and three 20A outputs, for a combined total of 100A continuous. Easily turn your devices on and off using the dedicated SPXM1 screen that shows the status of all four devices at once. SwitchHUB also allows for a much easier and cleaner install of your accessories.
SPXM1 key features include:
- 7-inch color display with LED-backlit buttons for easy viewing in any lighting setting
- Selectable day or night modes
- Built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- Other media sources such as global AM/FM weather-tuner, USB input for MP3/WMA/WAV files or a wired AUX RCA input
- Camera input with external trigger
- Water-resistant front panel (IPX-6 rating) for withstanding harsh outdoor elements
- Two-piece mounting system to secure the panel to the mounting surface
- Built-in 25 watts x 4 power amplifier (45W peak x 4)
- Rear AUX input
- 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front and selectable rear/sub)
- Easy subwoofer control
- 7-band graphic equalizer with (8) music genre presets
- Memory saver – EEPROM non-volatile memory for retaining your presets and settings in case of a power outage, zero current draw in off-mode
- Selectable high-pass and low-pass crossovers
- Adjustable input gain for each source
- Voltage gauge with low voltage alert
*SwitchHUB sold separately
For more information, contact your local Stinger sales representative, or visit www.stingerelectronics.com. If you are interested in becoming an authorized Stinger dealer, contact our Global Headquarters, AAMP Global.
About AAMP Global:
For over 32 years, AAMP has advanced automotive aftermarket technology. The company’s R&D capabilities have positioned AAMP as the market leader in highly engineered integration solutions, which enable aftermarket audio, safety, and infotainment products to work seamlessly with factory systems. AAMP is known for its PAC, Connects2, EchoMaster, Stinger, and other quality brands. AAMP’s focus on customer satisfaction from design to fulfillment has made it a globally trusted supplier. For more information, please visit www.aampglobal.com.
Director of Marketing