Stinger Electronics announces new versions of Elev8 and Heigh10 for an even more user-friendly experience
Clearwater, FL (May 4, 2020) – Stinger Electronics launches a new graphical interface for its multimedia display products, ELEV8 and HEIGH10.
This recent upgrade makes it easier for users to navigate with its modern look and feel, collapsible tabs, easily identifiable icons and new camera interface.
Other new features include parallel parking for the front camera, turn signal trigger override, graphical audio settings and camera identification icons all making the HEIGH10 and ELEV8 the complete radio replacement solution depending on your personal preferences for size and style.
The ELEV8 and HEIGH10 differ in size, 8 and 10-inches respectively, but are both designed to provide total and easy access to information, entertainment, and safety features for drivers of any vehicle.
- Modular Multimedia Display (for installation flexibility)
- 1024 x 600 HD Digital Touchscreen with 16.7M colors
- Apple CarPlay®
- Google Android Auto™
- SiriusXM-Ready™ with Replay (SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner and Subscription required)
- AM/FM Radio – PTY / RT information
- High power 4 x 50W (peak) built-in amplifier
- 4V 6ch RCA audio outputs with subwoofer control
- Toslink (Optical) Variable Audio Output
- 15 Band Adjustable EQ with 6 user presets
- 1 HDMI rear input
- 2 USB rear inputs 1.5amp output
- Handsfree Bluetooth 4.2 A2DP with aptX
- Built-in MicroSD card slot for optional iGO Navigation
- 4 Camera Video inputs with wired triggers
- Rear camera input with Mic Audio input
- Hardwired remote control ready
- Customizable display backgrounds
- Shallow 1-DIN chassis mounting design
- PAC-Link compatible for vehicle integration