PAC LAUNCHES NEW MULTIMEDIA INSTALLATION KIT FOR: 2014-2021 TUNDRA
Clearwater, FL (June 29, 2022) – Now offering PAC’s new RadioPRO Tundra Kit for Stinger’s HEIGH10 multimedia head unit! With a Complete Plug-N-Play Installation Harnesses and Factory-Matched Radio Mounting Panels for HEIGH10, this kit has everything needed for installation.
The kit (part number SR-TUN14H) enables you to replace a factory radio with a show-stopping HEIGH10 display while retaining OEM features and maintaining a factory look and feel! Now drivers can enjoy the benefits of retaining their factory features while adding even more upgraded features, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, SiriusXM-Ready™ with Replay and more to their truck’s audio system!
Key Features Include:
- Complete feature retention: warning chimes, steering-wheel-mounted radio controls, factory amplifier (if equipped)
- Vehicle-to-radio connectivity: vehicle speed, illumination, reverse, and parking brake signals
- Complete plug-n-play system: no vehicle modifications needed!
- Flush-mounted plastics for a seamless OEM experience
- A2DP with aptX™ (for hands-free calling and music streaming)
- Built-in amplifier (16W RMS x 4)
- 4V, 6ch RCA audio outputs with subwoofer control
- Toslink (optical) audio output
For more information visit the SR-TUN14H product page.
The SR-TUN14H retails for $429
To order contact your local PAC sales representative or get more information at www.pac-integrate.com. If you are interested in becoming an authorized PAC dealer, contact our Global Headquarters, AAMP Global.
About AAMP Global:
For over 34 years AAMP has advanced automotive aftermarket technology. The company’s R&D capabilities have positioned AAMP as the market leader in highly engineered integration solutions, which enable aftermarket audio, safety, and infotainment products to work seamlessly with factory systems. AAMP is known for its PAC, Connects2, EchoMaster, Stinger, and AudioControl brands. AAMP’s focus on customer satisfaction from design to fulfillment has made it a trusted supplier globally. For more information, please visit www.aampglobal.com.