Get AAMP'd up for your next career move!
Come help define the future of in-vehicle technology and join our crew of passionate hard working people across the globe.
See a position that interests you? Send your resume with the title in the subject line and tell us why we need you on the team!
The Director of Business Development will be a seasoned sales representative with the responsibility of developing and executing on a plan to expand AAMP’s technologies into new vehicle segments. This person will deploy the channel strategy by leaning on their required previous experience driving growth in one or multiple vehicle segments that include but are not limited to fleet, transportation, agricultural, construction or telematics experience within vehicle markets.
- Will focus on proactively targeting new customers requiring vehicle upgrades across multiple segments
- Overall accountability for developing strategy, tactics and plans to exceed sales revenues targets
- Administer and direct entire sales and marketing targeting associated automotive market sales through multiple channels.
- Collaborate with engineering team to identify customer requirements for translating them into product specifications.
- Collaborate with marketing department to design new services and products for enhancing business growth.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to secure new business and optimize profit and increase revenues.
- Manage pricing, deal pricing and other sales proposal activities.
- Responsible for staffing required resources to target all available channels of distribution.
- Analyze markets to obtain latest trends, customer needs, competitors’ position and depth of customer base.
- Deliver monthly sale targets and forecast sales by product group ensuring the business is adequately prepared to meet customer product requirements.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Rapid learner in selling into the transportation sectors both on and off hi-way sectors.
- Knowledge within targeted vehicle segments are requirement
- Knowledge and experience of consultatively selling electronic, telematics or vehicle safety products would be exceptionally beneficial.
- Pro-active in identifying and generating new business opportunities against sales and profitability targets.
- Experience of selling through a variety of different channels into a multitude of markets.
Require Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 10+ years of experience in sales
- Strong project manager skills with excellent ability to prioritize, multitask and organize.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
This position has no direct reports.
- Indoor offices with controlled temperature
- Occasional exposure to install bay and warehouse environments
- May sit for long periods of time
- Crouching, kneeling, standing, walking, pushing, and lifting occasionally
- Operating computer, telephone, voicemail and other office equipment regularly
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Location: Clearwater, FL
Travel: 30%-50% travel required
ADA/EEO: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American Disabilities Act of 1990. AAMP Global provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Do you have a passion for visual storytelling through photography and videography? Does the idea of harnessing your creative genius to make in-vehicle consumer electronics fly off the shelves get you more revved up than a triple venti latte on a Monday morning? If the answer is yes, you may have just stumbled on your dream gig, your new home, a place where you will create many amazing things, and have a darn good time doing it.
We are AAMP Global, designer and manufacturer of in-vehicle technology, and we are looking for a Product Photographer and Videographer to join our growing content team supporting our consumer brands: Stinger, PAC, EchoMaster, Phoenix Gold.
What you are signing up for…
This position will be located at our global headquarters in Clearwater, FL, supporting the marketing efforts of our retail division. In this role, you will partner with brand marketers and content managers to create content that drives awareness and education of our infotainment, audio, and safety solutions for vehicles. (installation videos, lifestyle videos, talking head, training, box openings, lifestyle stills, product beauty photographer, and more)
- Highly organized and deadline driven with the ability to manage multiple projects, also able to adhere to a consistent file management system
- Advanced understanding of digital photography, and videography with an emphasis on product marketing, to include proper lighting techniques using natural lighting, OFC, continuous and stylized lighting, composition, and exposure
- Advanced experience using digital photography equipment for both still and video
- Highly proficient in all relevant software (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office etc), and experience editing still photography and videos
- Graphic design experience a big plus
- Automotive / Enthusiast experience also a big plus
What you will need…
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Digital Media, Photography, Video Arts or relevant field
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with peers in cross-functional areas; work cooperatively with management
Ability to communicate effectively; verbal and written; strong presentation skills
Ability to work extended hours; may include travel at times which can include evenings and/or weekends
To apply please submit your resume and portfolio (applications without portfolios will not be considered)
AAMP Global is a leading manufacturer of in-vehicle technology. New or used, consumer or commercial, on or off road; no matter what vehicle you drive, our solutions improve your driving experience through technology. Making your ride safer and more enjoyable. With R&D facilities located worldwide, AAMP’s 6 Power Brands include EchoMaster for safety, PAC and Autoleads for vehicle integration, Phoenix Gold and Stinger for Audio and iSimple for mobile connectivity. AAMP’s products are sold through over 30,000 points of distribution including mass retailers, independent 12 Volt installation shops, eCommerce, and also include OEM partnerships in consumer and commercial vehicles.
We are currently seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer to join a highly energetic, dynamic and visionary global product and engineering team. As an Embedded Systems Engineer, you are responsible for the design, development and validation of the next generation of in-vehicle electronic solutions.
What you are signing up for…
The position will be based in our Clearwater, FL headquarters reporting to the Engineering Manager. The person in this job will be primarily responsible for firmware and hardware development of after-market automotive electronic products in the infotainment or safety space. This includes products related to vehicle headunit replacement, audio interfacing, vehicle camera systems, and\or smart device connectivity.
In this role, you will analyze product requirements, select appropriate technologies, determine OEM vehicle systems interfacing requirements, develop hardware and firmware solutions, and perform in-vehicle testing.
Your day-to-day responsibilities…
- Work closely with the Product Management group to determine project requirements and priorities
- Manage workload on multiple simultaneous projects with fast design cycles
- Determine design elements by conducting in-vehicle research, such as vehicle wiring connections or CAN bus message analysis
- Be solely responsible for a project, or lead or participate in a small development team
- Interact with other functional groups, customers, and vendors to coordinate technical matter and to contribute technically on projects
- Design electronic circuits to meet product requirements, including cost targets
- Capture circuit schematics and create PCB layouts
- Generate PCBA manufacturing documentation (BOMs, gerbers, assembly drawings)
- Perform board bring-up of prototype units
- Design and develop firmware for microcontrollers
- Develop device drivers and board support packages for custom hardware
- Create product application firmware
- Team with engineering technicians to validate product functionality
- Create test fixtures for production testing of product
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies
- Suggest, or be involved in discussion of, new product ideas
What you will need…
- An undergraduate degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or similar; 5+ years of progressive engineering experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience in a small R&D organization is desired
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task, and keep track of simultaneous ongoing projects including some customer interface.
- Ability to communicate effectively; verbally and written
- Strong C programming skills
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M MCU firmware development such as NXP\Freescale Kinetis or STM32
- Experience with serial protocols and low-level drivers (e.g. I2C, SPI, USB, UART, etc.)
- Experience with custom board bring-up
- Experience with ‘bare metal’ firmware development
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
- Experience with digital and analog electronics design
- PCB Design and Layout experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with peers in cross functional areas; work cooperatively with management
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Comfortable and competent using lab test equipment and soldering tools with hands on circuit design and construction.
- Ability to work extended hours; may include travel at times which can include evenings and/or weekends
- 1+ year experience developing audio circuits (analog and digital) is preferred
- Experience with digital signal processing (DSP) of audio is a plus
- Experience with Altium Designer is a plus
- Experience with CAN or other automotive communication busses is a plus
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy is a plus
- Experience with audio or video system development is a plus
- Experience with embedded GUI development is a plus
- Experience with embedded Linux is a plus
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
AAMP Global provides competitive salary, robust benefits and 401k matching. If you are interested in applying please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!