Get AAMP'd up for your next career move!
Come help define the future of in-vehicle technology and join our crew of passionate hard working people across the globe.
See a position that interests you? Send your resume with the title in the subject line and tell us why we need you on the team!
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to join our fast-paced product development organization. This position will be a key member of the infotainment team, supporting new product development in in-vehicle infotainment.
Who we are:
A global, consumer electronics manufacturer in Clearwater, FL designing and engineering products under the Stinger, PAC, Phoenix Gold, iSimple and EchoMaster brands.
Who you are
Highly motivated, fast paced, detail oriented, creative UI/UX designer with proven experience creating user-minded, graphical experiences that simplify the complex, and surprise and delight drivers.
What you will do
- Support the product and engineering team with front-end UI/UX design for in-vehicle infotainment systems to include basic entertainment features, and vehicle-specific features including climate control, drivetrain, safety systems, diagnostics, IOT and more
- Translate feature sets into user flows, and create final concepts for infotainment products
- Perform user testing, and research to identify optimization opportunities within the platform’s experience
- Support an extensive product roadmap to ensure timely product launches, adhering to strict quality and usability standards
- Manage the implementation of the front-end interface, collaborating with internal and external back-end engineers
- 4+ years experience with relevant portfolio
- Bachelors degree in Interaction Design or equivalent design-related field
- Highly proficient in relevant design tools and software including: Adobe CS,Adobe XD, MockFlow, Axure, Sketch, InVision Studio
Location: Ontario, CA
We are looking for a creative, results oriented, data driven Director of Marketing to lead our fast paced, highly motivated brand and product marketing and digital marketing efforts.
Who we are:
A global consumer electronics manufacturer headquartered in Clearwater, FL, designing and engineering products under the Stinger, PAC, Phoenix Gold, iSimple and EchoMaster brands for passenger vehicles, power sports, and marine vessels.
Who you are
A metrics driven, insanely creative, hard working B2B and B2C marketer, brand builder and storyteller:
- A leader and a doer, able to develop strategic plans for multiple customer and consumer types, and able to roll up their sleeves and contribute to the execution of those plans
- Proven experience identifying communication and marketing opportunities utilizing sell-through and product performance data and expediting course corrections and changes based on available data
- An advanced understanding of promotional, in-store, and digital sales techniques, and able to drive success through packaging, merchandising, and product marketing assets and content for all channels
- Extremely attentive to detail, who thrives in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Collaborates cross-functionally to develop and fine tune product positioning, messaging and consumer and customer benefits, to create content that clearly communicates the “why”
- Ongoing understanding of competitive landscape for current and potential categories
- Leader, who is able to mentor and motivate a team of highly motivated and skilled marketers
What you will do
- Mass marketing: Drive new product implementation (packaging, eLearning network assets, and mass retailer website product representation), lead large merchandising projects, and other tactics to support sell-through at Mass Retail partners
- Sales Enablement: Support a highly motivated sales team with large customer pitches, promotions, and other sales enablement collateral and tools
- Independent Retailer Support: Support our independent retail partners with in-store displays, collateral, communication and tools to assist with product sales and sell-through efforts
- Events: Manage event budget, and brand representation
- eCommerce: Oversee the digital marketing team and their advertising and promotional plans
- Management: Lead two departments of digital marketers, brand marketers, product marketers, and our videography/photography team.
- 10+ years relevant marketing experience
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related degree, MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with CRM marketing, email marketing, and analytics tools
- Experience with web content management
- Strong writer (long and short form, formal and informal)
- Ability to develop presentations and give them to large groups internally and for customer pitches (marketing and product often co-sells with the sales team on large partner presentations)
- Experience supporting a product’s full lifecycle from launch marketing to on-going support
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Position location: Clearwater, FL
AAMP Global is a leading manufacturer of in-vehicle technology. New or used, consumer or commercial, on or off road; no matter what vehicle you drive, our solutions improve your driving experience through technology. Making your ride safer and more enjoyable. With R&D facilities located worldwide, AAMP’s 6 Power Brands include EchoMaster for safety, PAC and Autoleads for vehicle integration, Phoenix Gold and Stinger for Audio and iSimple for mobile connectivity. AAMP’s products are sold through over 30,000 points of distribution including mass retailers, independent 12 Volt installation shops, eCommerce, and also include OEM partnerships in consumer and commercial vehicles.
We are currently seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer to join a highly energetic, dynamic and visionary global product and engineering team. As an Embedded Systems Engineer, you are responsible for the design, development and validation of the next generation of in-vehicle electronic solutions.
What you are signing up for…
The position will be based in our Clearwater, FL headquarters reporting to the Engineering Manager. The person in this job will be primarily responsible for firmware and hardware development of after-market automotive electronic products in the infotainment or safety space. This includes products related to vehicle headunit replacement, audio interfacing, vehicle camera systems, and or smart device connectivity.
In this role, you will analyze product requirements, select appropriate technologies, determine OEM vehicle systems interfacing requirements, develop hardware and firmware solutions, and perform in-vehicle testing.
Your day-to-day responsibilities...
- Work closely with the Product Management group to determine project requirements and priorities
- Manage workload on multiple simultaneous projects with fast design cycles
- Determine design elements by conducting in-vehicle research, such as vehicle wiring connections or CAN bus message analysis
- Be solely responsible for a project, or lead or participate in a small development team
- Interact with other functional groups, customers, and vendors to coordinate technical matter and to contribute technically on projects
- Design electronic circuits to meet product requirements, including cost targets
- Capture circuit schematics and create PCB layouts
- Generate PCBA manufacturing documentation (BOMs, Gerbers, assembly drawings)
- Perform board bring-up of prototype units
- Design and develop firmware for microcontrollers
- Develop device drivers and board support packages for custom hardware
- Create product application firmware
- Team with engineering technicians to validate product functionality
- Create test fixtures for production testing of product
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies
- Suggest, or be involved in discussion of, new product ideas
What you will need…
- An undergraduate degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or similar; 5+ years of progressive engineering experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience in a small R&D organization is desired
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task, and keep track of simultaneous ongoing projects including some customer interface.
- Ability to communicate effectively; verbally and written
- Strong C programming skills
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M MCU firmware development such as NXPFreescale Kinetis or STM32
- Experience with serial protocols and low-level drivers (e.g. I2C, SPI, USB, UART, etc.)
- Experience with custom board bring-up
- Experience with ‘bare metal’ firmware development
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
- Experience with digital and analog electronics design
- PCB Design and Layout experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with peers in cross-functional areas; work cooperatively with management
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Comfortable and competent using lab test equipment and soldering tools with hands-on circuit design and construction.
- Ability to work extended hours; may include travel at times which can include evenings and/or weekends
- 1+ year experience developing audio circuits (analog and digital) is preferred
- Experience with digital signal processing (DSP) of audio is a plus
- Experience with Altium Designer is a plus
- Experience with CAN or other automotive communication buses is a plus
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy is a plus
- Experience with audio or video system development is a plus
- Experience with embedded GUI development is a plus
- Experience with embedded Linux is a plus
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
AAMP Global provides competitive salary, robust benefits and 401k matching. If you are interested in applying please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
AAMP Global is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join its global high-performance tech team! The Technical Support Specialist role fields inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and social media posts for installation or product related technical assistance questions from retail dealers, endusers, and consumers. This exciting role helps continuously improve the products through critical product performance feedback. The position is based out of our Clearwater, FL office and will report to the Technical Services Manager.
- Field inbound telephone calls regarding product and installation assistance from retail dealers, end-users, and consumers for multiple brand lines.
- Answer incoming e-mail requests regarding product and installation assistance from retail dealers, end-users, and consumers for multiple brand lines.
- Assist retail dealers and end users with proper product fitment and applications questions.
- Assist retail dealers and end users with troubleshooting problematic installations.
- Meet specific inbound call volume and e-mail metrics as outlined by the Technical Services Manager.
- At least 3-5 years installation experience in the mobile electronics industry
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with the public on a daily basis
- Positive attitude
- Must be very proficient with a computer
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve Mobile Electronics installations and related items
- Must be very proficient with internet search engines in order to conduct necessary research.
- Must gain and maintain a complete understanding of the company’s technical products.
- Work closely with Engineering to help develop and maintain the product line.
Required Education and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years installation experience in the mobile electronics industry
- Bilingual is a plus
- MECP Certification is a plus. If not certified it will be required within 90 days of employment.