We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is high energy, positive and can work in a changing and fast-paced environment. This position will be located at our headquarters office located in Clearwater, FL reporting to the Customer Solutions Manager.
... summary of core responsibilities
The Customer Service representative will assist the Sales Group in their daily tasks to allow the Sales Group to concentrate on revenue producing activities. Day-to-day functions include and are not limited order review and entry, return authorization processing, answering and routing incoming calls, and identifying and implementing solutions when presented with problems related to invoicing, pricing and shipping.
- Accepts, processes, and acknowledges customer orders and change orders, using computer data base
- Receives and responds to inbound telephone calls, providing information and assistance regarding order status, product availability, technical support, and general information, as requested
- Provides non-routine information to customers on new and/or upgraded products
- Submits product literature to customers and representatives, as requested
- Coordinates with other departments to help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains all aspects of work place organization
- Performs other tasks or completes projects as requested by Supervisor
…what will you need to be successful
- Requires broad experience and/or training in areas such as business administration, sales, retail and/or distribution; achieved by a combination of education and experience, equivalent to a minimum of 5 years
- Prefer technical knowledge or automotive experience (ideally 12V installation)
- Above average proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
- Strong and clear communication skills; verbal, written and email is a must
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and time manage
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving skills; critical thinker
- Must be accurate and attentive to details
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 5 years
- Technical or Automotive: 2 years